Named a Champion of Change, Shivvy Jervis is one of Europe’s most trusted guides on incredible innovations and how to use them so we can thrive.
Having headlined over 600 stages (alongside F1 legends, inventors and former PMs), drawn a 30 million minutes-worth lifetime reach for online broadcasts and earned 25 accolades, Shivvy is breaking barriers as a female, Asian voice bringing breakthroughs to life for businesses and consumers.
On a mission to humanise digital, Shivvy’s fronted a gripping, two-part Discovery Channel documentary, been turned into a hologram to educate thousands, chaired gripping debates with influential leaders, and is called on by the BBC, Forbes and the FT.
How will the connected world – our devices, apps, online tools – work in our favour? Which ones have true staying power? Described as an ‘Innovation Forecaster’, Shivvy is invited by some of the biggest brands to demystify the most meaningful tools that will elevate our livelihoods, organisations and personal potential.
Don’t take our word for it – the iconic TED Talks commend Shivvy for ‘remarkably finding what’s relevant in all the noise’, and the World Economic Forum laud ‘her ability to make complex topics accessible, in such a human way’ (more powerful testimonials here).
Both an expert and storyteller, Shivvy applies her journalism roots to investigate and demystify new developments from not just digital but also neuroscience to packed venues. Her three most in-demand themes span the impact of digital innovations from AI, Metaverse and the connected world; jobs and skills of the future, and applying neuroscience (such as the science behind motivation and attraction) to create engaged workforces and customers.
Known as ‘innovation hunter’ on TikTok, Shivvy has rapidly amassed over 4 million views on there in just a short time! Intensely advocating “tech-for-good” for over a decade, Shivvy calls for digital to prioritize our human needs and avoid over-engineering. “Our desire for social connection, safety or growth is key, and the innovations that fulfil these will give us a real shot at the fantastic future we deserve,” she insists with her trademark energy and spirit.
Above all else, the trailblazer named one of Britain’s Women of the Year dedicates her time to fulfill our century-old need… to be as prepared as possible for the most pivotal changes coming our way.
- Incredible Innovations Shaping Your Industry
- The ‘Science Behind…’ Series (Motivation, Attraction, Stress)
- The Future Is Human – Shifts in Our Work, Skills and Mindsets
- Deep Dive: AI, Metaverse or the Connected World
Top Highlights From 25 Accolades:
- Britain’s 10 Women of the Year
- Champion of Change (Management Today)
- Britain’s Asian Women of Achievement (winner)
- Top 10 Trailblazing BAME Founders (TechRound)
- Who’s Who Global Speakers on the Future of Work (Onalytica)
- Britain’s Role Models of the Year (Women in IT awards)
- Top 5 Influencers of the Year (British Asian awards)
- Top 5 Role Models of the Year (Computing’s Women in IT Excellence)
- Top 5 Women of the Year (Asian Achievers awards)
- Outstanding Achiever in Media (House of Lords)
- Europe’s Top 30 Women in STEM
- Women of the Future awards
“Shivvy provided amazing thought leadership on the opportunities fuelled by digital transformation, with deeply inspiring perspectives.”
"Shivvy exhibits a remarkable capacity to make complex concepts easy to understand; to analyse the social and economic impacts of new technologies and to uncouple the relevant from the mere buzz."
GLOBAL CURATOR, TED TALKS
“Extraordinary & incredibly impactful”
“One of the most trusted voices in the industry"
“An entirely human-centred approach”
World Economic Forum